"Executive coaching can be confused with executive therapy. John McKee produces dynamic results with long-term behavior modifications that guarantee success." - Jon Rees, Senior Vice President, Participant Media
A Master Executive Coach, John was one of the founding leadership team of DIRECTV. He is an ICF Certified Coach.
John's focus is business and leadership coaching and he has helped leaders and organizations worldwide to achieve new levels of success.
Working with organizations and businesses, of all sizes, John's provided new approaches and time-tested methods that move teams forward, often in difficult environments. He'll do the same for you.
The Four Windows Inner Circle Program© provides busy clients with the options they prefer: In-person meetings are augmented with phone, Skype, texting & web based coaching. This approach facilitates demanding schedules while maintaining client/coach contact.
Sample of typical coaching subjects and approaches:
- Leadership presence and style; including presentation skills and media training
- On-Boarding of new individuals to assist their successful integration into the organization
- Productivity improvement by providing proven tactics and strategies which can be put into effect immediately
- Strategic planning including areas such as career, compensation, business planning
- Psychometric testing - focus on your strengths, not weaknesses
Coaching Topics and Discussions Include
- Creating Purpose-driven organizations - increase profit, success, satisfaction
- Executive / Leadership Style –inspirational & productive
- Presentation skills, group and individual communication tactics
- Listening skills
- Overcoming personal issues and obstacles
- Moving from do-er to leader
- Sleep, energy and productivity